Ethoss Regeneration Ltd
8 Ryefield Court
T 01535 843106
Membership type Full
ISO Notified Body ISO 9001, ISO 13485
Business categories Manufacturer
True Bone Regeneration with an Integrated Membrane
The latest development in dental bone regeneration, EthOss® is a synthetic grafting material based around a combination of Beta Tricalcium Phosphate and Calcium Sulphate.
With an integrated membrane, removing the need for a separate collagen membrane, the material utilises the latest developments in advanced biomaterial design to consistently deliver in excess of 50% new bone in graft sites at 12 weeks. The remainder of the material will be completely resorbed, leaving the patient with true bone supporting their implant long term.
EthOss® is designed and manufactured by EthOss Regeneration Ltd, a company based in the UK.
A clinically-led company, EthOss Regeneration Ltd was founded in 2013 by Dr Peter Fairbairn, a world-renowned practitioner with over 3 decades’ experience placing implants and Dr Paul Harrison, a highly experienced dental product development specialist.
The company was formed with a simple philosophy – “the body wants to heal, let’s work with it”. By working with the body’s natural healing process it is possible to drastically speed up healing time, improving both clinical outcomes and patient comfort. Leveraging the extensive experience of the founders, this philosophy guided the company as they developed EthOss® – a unique Guided Bone Regeneration product for use in dental implant surgery.
The company is now focussed on spreading the word of EthOss® through an extensive clinical education programme, with numerous talks and courses planned worldwide. EthOss Regeneration is working with a fast growing number of distribution partners around the world.
EthOss Regeneration Ltd was formed around a simple philosophy - "the body wants to heal, let's work with it". All of the companies products have been designed to work with natural healing processes, upregulating the host healing environment with the ultimate goal of returning the body to its' original state, without the use of any donor material (human or animal).
The name "EthOss" reflects this, being a combination of "Ethical" and "Oss" (Latin for "bone").
Since being awarded the CE Mark in 2015 EthOss® has grown rapidly around the world. The company is a committed, award-winning exporter and is increasing their international distribution network regularly.
Primarily selling through a network of country-level distributors, EthOss® is currently available in over 30 markets including:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
- Hong Kong
- Northern Powerhouse Export Awards 2019 - Exporter of the Year, Winner
- Dental Industry Awards 2017 - UK Exporter of the Year (Winner)
- Dental Industry Awards 2017 - Outstanding Business of the Year (under 25 employees) (Highly Commended)
- Made in Yorkshire Awards 2018 - Medical, Life Sciences & Healthcare Award (Winner)
- Dental Industry Awards 2018 - UK Exporter of the Year (Shortlisted)
- Dental Industry Awards 2018 - Outstanding Business of the Year (under 25 employees) (Shortlisted)
- Small Business Awards 2018 - Exporter of the Year (Shortlisted)
- Medilink North of England Awards 2018 - Export Award (Shortlisted)
- Made in UK Awards 2018 - Medical, Life Sciences & Healthcare Award (Shortlisted)