Summer Conference 2019
Thursday 27 June 2019
Tewkesbury Park Hotel
Bookings are now open for this year’s BDIA Summer Conference at the wonderful Tewkesbury Park Hotel, so save the dates now – Thursday 27th and Friday 28th June 2019. Building on previous years, this year’s highlights will include:
On Thursday 27th June:
- Your chance to attend interactive surgery sessions with key dentist opinion leaders as well as the BDIA President and Chief Executive – Have your say!
- Our ever popular and important regulatory and technical meeting featuring presentations from subject experts and round-up for senior managers
- The BDIA AGM
- Evening Hog Roast
On Friday 28th June:
- Business sessions 9.45am – 3.30pm
- Update from the CDO (TBC).
- A facilitated Q & A session featuring our speakers and members.
- What the BDIA really means to members – making a difference.
- The march of AI – impacts on delivering healthcare (TBC).
We look forward to seeing you all in Tewkesbury in June.
Book your place