08 February 2019
Bookings will open soon for this year’s BDIA Summer Conference at the wonderful Tewkesbury Park Hotel, so save the dates now – Thursday 27th and Friday 28th June 2019. Building on previous years, this year’s highlights will include:
On Thursday 27th June:
- Your chance to attend interactive surgery sessions with key dentist opinion leaders as well as the BDIA President and Chief Executive – Have your say!
- Our ever popular and important regulatory and technical meeting featuring presentations from subject experts and round-up for senior managers.
- The BDIA AGM.
- Evening Hog Roast .
On Friday 28th June:
- Business sessions 9.45am – 3.30pm
- Update from the CDO (TBC).
- A facilitated Q & A session featuring our speakers and members.
- What the BDIA really means to members – making a difference.
- The march of AI – impacts on delivering healthcare (TBC).
We look forward to seeing you all in Tewkesbury in June.
View all news >