Practice Sale Region Development Consultant
Central Belt in Scotland
Direct Report: Practice Sales Manager
Hours: Full-Time (Smart-Working Pattern, as will involve considerable travel so hours to suit the needs of their diary)
Travel: National Travel Required, this will include two days per month in Head Office in Warwickshire, travel right across Scotland and Ireland with attendance on a rota basis to Trade Shows to support the business.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange valuation appointments as leads are incumbent through various marketing channels
- Attend Valuation Appointments arranged by the business to suit the needs of the clients, this will include attendance in the evenings after surgery.
- Develop a rapport with the client during the valuation visit to better understand their business and likely impacts on valuation. Offering advice as required to safeguard their business, improve value and ultimately select Dental Elite as their agent of choice.
- Prepare a Practice Valuation for consideration by the wider Practice Sales team using Microsoft Excel and by making use of Accounts, Plan Statements, NHS Schedules provided by the client.
- Prepare a Practice Valuation Report for the client using macros and report builders provided, although this report will include bespoke elements based on conversation during the appointment.
- Maintain contact with the client until they are ready to instruct an agent to market their practice for sale, this contact will likely be by telephone but can also involve second meetings and e-mails etc.
- Take responsibility almost exclusively for developing the volume of sales brokered by DE across Scotland & Ireland by networking, building up a referral base and maintaining contact with all leads across the PC’s pipedrive.
- When a practice is ready to instruct, alongside the Marketing Manager undertake responsibility for creating a set of particulars for sale to market the practice in the best light using internal templates.
- Within the first 72 hours of a practice launch, personally make contact with all interested parties as a first point of call before practice marketing activity responsibility is passed to the Buyer Account Managers
- Maintain responsibility for the practice until a Sale is Agreed by account managing the file, negotiating offers and liaising with other members of the Practice Sales team to arrange viewings.
- Take responsibility for negotiating all commercial points in the Heads of Terms before providing a full handover to the Sales Progression Manager.
- Update valuations as required by potential candidates.
- Generate additional revenue for the business by cross referring interested parties into Dental Practice Finance, Wealth Management and Recruitment Services.
Applications to email@example.com
View all jobs