Swallow Dental Supplies Ltd
This individual main task is to commercialise products and advise clients on their specific product features and benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and develop a working territory plan with a call sales cycle.
• Secure daily appointments with potential prospects.
• Schedule follow up meetings with potential prospects.
• Call on general dentist surgeries in territory for implant investigation.
• Submit weekly activity/call reports concerning customer-related concerns, competitive information and overall summary of progress in the territory.
• Submit monthly expense reports
• Required to work scheduled shows, conferences and other clinics inside and/or outside of territory which may include weekend travel.
• Must attend scheduled and on-going training sessions.
• Provide educational lunch and learn programs to prospective and current customers.
• Support and promote new product and product lines
• Take inventory of consigned customers
• Represent at events of different Societies related to oral implantology
A. INTERNAL - Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel
B. EXTERNAL - Develops and maintains customer relationships and acts as a consultant.
C. SUPERVISION - No direct reports
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Three to five years of outside sales experience required; dental industry experience preferred, especially in the dental implant/biologics sector.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum A Level, degree preferred.
Activity requirements for this position involve extensive travel which may involve overnight stays. Ability to operate a car is required. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
View all jobs