Territory Manager – Dental consumables
SDI Dental Innovations Ltd
North London Area
SDI develops, manufactures, and supplies dental restorative products, teeth whitening materials for aesthetic dentistry, and small dental equipment. During a time of expansion, an incredible opportunity has become available for a Territory Manager.
You will be supporting the Sales Manager in meeting and exceeding sales activities, building business relationships within the dental industry, and actively engaging in training sessions propelling SDI’s first-class portfolio.
You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to transform lives, driving the global sales strategy whilst working closely with territory affiliates to energise this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
You will be responsible for
- Generating sales within the selected territory, achieving, or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales targets
- Educating and promoting SDI products and their clinical application to dental clinicians and dealer sales teams via lunch and learns, virtual meetings, group presentations, trade shows and co-travelling
- Building business relationships with various stakeholders in the dental arena, including but not limited to dealer reps, clinicians, and dental schools
- Safely conducting work and driving SDI’s core values
You will bring to the role
- A minimum 3 years of field sales experience in the dental industry
- Full UK Driving License & UK Work Visa as required
- Excellent soft skills to include communication (verbal & written), organisational skills, and excellent time management
- Outstanding training skills, with a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- The ability to complete overnight travel to relevant locations within your territory
- Strong computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Windows and CRM systems
You can expect in return
- The role is full-time and will be based remotely from home with the candidate visiting NHS & private practices and hospitals
- Full product training
- An exciting opportunity with an organisation dedicated to passion, accountability, respect, teamwork, and innovation
- Competitive salary
- Pension and car allowance provided
Please apply to Jayne Cahill, UK Sales Manager including your CV and covering letter.
View all jobs